Festival Date: Sunday, August 16, 2015
Middlefield Road, Redwood City, between 1st and 5th Avenue
Over 100 companies and organizations feature their goods, services, food and information to nearly 35,000 visitors.
Your company can join us!
For more information on booths and how you can reserve one, please download a form below.
Booth reservations are not confirmed until BOTH reservation form AND full payment is received. You can make a payment for your booth online by clicking here.
Returned check fee is $30.00. Reissued payments may be either certified funds or online clicking here.
All booths are 10 x 10 with canopy and include a back wall and half-height side walls. Other configurations of side walls can be accommodated upon request.
Larger booth sizes are available upon request.
Exhibitors may provide their own custom canopy ONLY with permission from the festival management. There are no discounts to the fees for providing a custom canopy.
Deadline to accept applictions at a reduced,early bird price, is Monday, July 6, 2015. Prices increase on July 7, 2015.
No refunds after July 17.
Non-profit and government agency rates available. Become a sponsor and your booth is free!
For more information about booth and food booth reservations, contact us at email@example.com or 650.368.2497
- “This is one of the best community builders that the County has going for it.”
– Caroline Bracco, San Mateo County Law Library
- “[We are] able to outreach to more people by participating at this event. Festival goers have a chance to register as a marrow donor and save a life”
– Ruby Law, Asian American Donor Program
- “We come into contact with an amazing number of people. We are so pleased that we are able to connect with our community with information about the many free services available to them.”
– Georgi LaBerge, Redwood City Library Foundation
- “Circulo Cultural is a proud partner with the festival. We share the love of our culture with our community and grow our audience.”
– Tammie Pereira, Circulo Cultural
- “The Festival was wonderful this year! You and your team did a fine job. Thank you for putting on such a good event, and for asking us to be part of it.”
– Susan Dirksen, American Red Cross
- “Thanks for all your work on behalf of your community.”
– Kevin V. O’Neill, Stanford Blood Center