Festival Date: Sunday, August 16, 2015
Middlefield Road, Redwood City, between 1st and 5th Avenue
North Fair Oaks Community Festival
3121 Middlefield Road
Redwood City, CA 94063
Catherine Matsuyo Tompkison-Graham
Telephone: 650.368.2497 | Fax: 650.362.2497
For more information, send an email to email@example.com
The North Fair Oaks Community Festival and the Sheriff's Office of San Mateo County grateful acknowledge the participation and cooperation of the following public safety agencies and volunteer units:
- American Medical Response
- Atherton Police Department
- California Highway Patrol
- Menlo Park Fire Department
- Peninsula Humane Society
- Redwood City Police Department
- San Mateo County Probation Department
- San Mateo County Public Safety Communications
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office Reserve Deputies Unit
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Air Squadron
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Dive/ Cliff/ Marine Unit
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office Emergency Services Detail
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office Communications Unit
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office Explorer Post 810 & 830
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office Team of Active Retirees (STARS)
- Jeffrey S. Gee
- Uriel Gonzalez
- Cory A. J. Graham
- Keith Ian Graham
- Joshua Q. Moreno
- Pamela J Photography
- Abel Sanchez, Golden Images
- Soleil Portraits
- Frank Sweeney
All image, graphics, text, design elements and all other content represented on this website are copyrighted and the sole property of the Sheriff's Office of San Mateo. All use and/ or publication rights are reserved worldwide. All images and all other content are expressly not in the Public Domain. No images or other content on this website may be copied, stored, manipuated, published, sold or reproduced in whole or in part in any form without the prior explicit authorization of an authorized representative of the North Fair Oaks Community Festival or the Sheriff's Office of San Mateo County.
As copyrighted material, all images displayed on this site are protected by copyright, intellectual property and all other applicable laws of the United States and other countries worldwide.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to reproduce.
The North Fair Oaks Community Festival may change the above policies and procedures without notice.
In order to keep administrative costs to a minimum, the North Fair Oaks Community Festival has partnered with Silicon Valley Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All payments and donations must be made payable to Silicon Valley Community Foundation with North Fair Oaks Community Festival Fund in the memo line. The North Fair Oaks Community Festival Fund is a designated fund at Silicon Valley Community Foundation allowing your contribution to be tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Silicon Valley Community Foundation's federal tax identification number is 20-5205488.